For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Job: Collision Center Assistant Are you a self-motivated person?
Do you enjoy meeting with people? If you answered yes, THEN WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!!
Russ Darrow Collision Center in Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME Collision Center Assistant.
Responsibilities * Being the face of the Russ Darrow Collision Center
* Answering Phones and responding to Texts and E-Mails
* Greet, direct, and assist customers in order to help create a friendly, customer service focused environment
* Updating the customer during all phases of the vehicle repair process
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Confidence in your ability to be successful.
* Great attitude with high-energy personality.
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Ability to work well in a process driven environment
* Various other projects/duties as assigned.
Body Shop Experience isn’t Required, But Helpful!
Benefits * Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53223)