At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Our Body Shop is growing and we are looking for an Auto Body Technician!
! Our location is located in Franklin on Highway 100 just down the street from our Sales and Service building. If you are looking for a flexible work schedule and competitive wages join our team today!
What We Offer * Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State * Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedules
* Discounts on products and services * Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
Responsibilities * Stay up to date on the latest repair methods and techniques for the vehicles sold and serviced by the dealership
* Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate and supplement as necessary
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Perform welding, soldering, body alignment and oxidizing operations
* Diagnose the cause of malfunction and perform needed repair
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Examine vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Advise Body Shop Director if additional work is needed
* Use basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
* Follow factory and dealership procedures when performing warranty work
* Save and tag all warranty parts for storage
* Is familiar with the latest technical bulletins, service manuals and other service publications
* Operate all equipment in Body Shop in a safe and productive manner
* Maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Use discretion in using company materials and supplies
* Ensure customer’s cars are kept clean
* Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Understands and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as the disposal of hazardous waste
Qualifications * Past experience required
* Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
* Able to work in fast-paced environment
* Good communication skills * Good organizational skills
* Clean and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)