Lupient Chevrolet is looking for a full-time Service Drive Acquisition Specialist to join our talented sales team!
This position will utilize a combination of sales skills, both in-person and by phone, supporting the success and continued growth of the store.
This is an entry level sales position, paying $15 perhour plus commissions. Additionally, it is a great stepping stone to a Sales Consultant position with increased earnings potential!
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for 45 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
* Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the Chevrolet brand, including knowledge of new and pre-owned inventory and active promotions
* Maintain a strong presence on the service drive and in the customer lounge to help greet customers and provide a positive customer experience
* Confirm service appointments prior to the visit
* Sells service appointments; meets agreed upon daily and weekly call success metrics
* Expected to make a minimum of 80 outbound phone calls per day
* Presents themselves in a professional manner: on the phone, through electronic correspondence and in person
* Learns and perfects phone scripts as instructed and coached by the Supervisor
* Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
* Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Attends regular sales meetings * Attends other product and sales training as requested by sales manager
* Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
* Has a thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Computer proficiency
* Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and handle a multiple number of tasks simultaneously in a professional manner
* Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales
* Competitive wages * Work/life balance with a 5 day work week!
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance * 401(k)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Career advancement opportunities
* Discounts on products and services
* Mobile phone service discount
* Clean, friendly, and professional work environment
* Professional and experienced management staff
* And more!
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55431)