For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
* Greeting customers promptly * Obtaining customer and vehicle information
* Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
Qualifications * Must be a top performer willing to go above and beyond for customers
* Outstanding in sales and follow through
* Must have at least 1 year experience in automobile service write ups
* Self-motivated, organized and driven to succeed
* Must possess valid driver's license
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)