Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced training environment? Someone who enjoys helping others learn and become successful in their career? Do you have a minimum of three years class room training experience? If you answered yes then a Call Center Trainer I position may be the career move you've been searching for. You'll be part of a team that trains frontline agents in multiple lines of business. This position offers many rewards professionally as well as a full suite of world class FIS benefits. Don't let this opportunity to enhance your career pass you by.
Design, develop, administer and evaluate training programs in connection with call center goals. Evaluate existing training programs, develop new programs and prepare instructional materials. General Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts full scope of activities required to deliver new employee orientation and on-going training for call center personnel. On-going training classes include soft skills training (leadership, communication, stress management, etc.), supervisor training, process training and product training. Audience is comprised of employees and supervisors.
- Ensures class objectives and learning curve performance metrics are achieved according to pre-defined plan.
- May design and develop training materials and curriculum.
- Recommends additional learning materials as appropriate.
- Conducts evaluations and develops new programs to address individual, departmental or company needs. Researches and develops program content to achieve specific objectives for each program.
- Coordinates with quality assurance and other internal departments to identify new training needs and/or changes to existing training curriculum.
- Adapts existing programs to suit various audiences.
- Reviews and updates policy and procedure manuals.
- Assesses employee training needs and provides feedback to management.
- Maintains internal department and external class training records.
- May work with vendors to bring in external training courses.
- Coordinates all assigned projects, ensures projects are completed by target deadlines and provides project status updates to management.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in education, communications or business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong training program design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Office or call center environment.
- Some travel may be required.
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers and management on complex issues to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three years training experience, preferably in a call center or customer service organization. One or more years financial services experience is preferable .
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR