Since 1980, Creative Bus Sales has been the nation's largest bus dealership.
We are proud to offer Commercial, School Bus, and RV products from multiple manufacturers.
With locations throughout the United States, Creative Bus Sales is able to service customers across the Country. We are currently accepting applications for a Commercial Vehicle Salesperson in Mukilteo, WA.
his is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
This position is responsible for selling buses around the sales territory.
Position will help develop sales and marketing strategies for the vehicles. Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance * Short & Long Term Disability
* 401(K) * Paid Time Off & Sick Time
* Uniforms Provided (if required) * Reimbursement for Technical Certifications (if applicable)
Responsibilities * Develop new sales opportunities for Buses.
* Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
* Order entry into Systems 2000 for all sales.
* Provide pre and post sales support to customers.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions.
* Requires some travel on a regional basis.
* Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
Qualifications* Applicable vehicle or equipment sales experience
* Knowledge of transportation resources and public transit is a plus
* Ability to work independently * Must be willing to cold call customers daily
* Computer knowledge with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Professional
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills * Valid Driver's license
* Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
* Must be result-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)