Since 1980, Creative Bus Sales has been the nation's largest bus dealership.
We are proud to offer Commercial, School Bus, and RV products from multiple manufacturers.
With locations throughout the United States, Creative Bus Sales is able to service customers across the Country.
We are currently accepting resumes for a RV Technician at our Mukilteo, WA location.
This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: The RV Technician will perform and direct inspections and repairs to RV vehicles without supervision to assure the highest quality customer service and repairs to customer vehicles.Duties:
* Perform inspections and repairs using established procedures.
* Follow instructions given from Shop Foreman.
* Report safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner.
* Maintain a set of mechanics tools acceptable to the trade for RV Technicians.
* Usage of shop tools/equipment to be done with care, and return in the same condition as received.
* Communication with customers/vendors to be respectable and courteous.
* Maintain and protect company owned property, keeping working area cleaned, break and restroom areas cleaned.
* Other duties as assigned. Background/Experience:
* Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, AC and DC electrical systems, component overhaul procedures and RV propane system knowledge.
* Ability to operate all shop equipment.
* Excellent communication skills required.
* Must be able to read, comprehend and assist other technicians with service literature and parts manuals.
* Understanding of how accurately record labor time and parts/services utilized on work order reports.
* Must demonstrate to work independently with little or no supervision required.
* Personal tools are required including electrical diagnostic equipment and roll-away tool chest
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, plus 3 or more years of recent RV repair.
* Class B license preferred with the ability to tow with 5th wheel vehicle.
Physical Requirements: • Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position.
• Must have good manual dexterity.
Location/Region: Mukilteo, WA (98275)