Senior Helpers has established an excellent reputation for quality!
Our caregivers are a valuable asset to the Senior Helpers team and make a difference in the lives of the elderly every day.
If you're compassionate towards the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a care-giving opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, overnights and weekends.
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will provide one on one, private duty, non-medical home care and support, assisting seniors, and others, to help them remain independent while living at home or helping them in a senior living facility or hospital.Benefits:
* 24/7 On-call Support * Flexible Scheduling
* Aflac * Direct Deposit
* Full Time or Part Time * Paid Ongoing Training
* Referral Bonus Program * Every other weekend off
Responsibilities * Caring companionship & conversation
* Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
* Personal care bathing, dressing & grooming
* Walking and transferring assistance * Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
* Medicine reminders * Driving & attending events (Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record and Insurance required)
* Games and entertainment * In home care/private duty
Requirements * Car and/or Valid DL, good driving record & insurance
* Caring attitude * Successful completion of a comprehensive background check
* Authorized to work in the U.S. * Excellent references
* Willing to take a drug test Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer.
No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, martial status or physical challenges
Location/Region: Marine City, MI (48039)