CDL Driver - End Dump Trailer
Greater Houston Area
600 LockwoodHouston Tx, 77011
Pay Range: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour
The CDL Driver - End Dump Trailer operates out of the Greater Houston area and delivers aggregate to jobsites throughout the region. The driver will work in tandem with dispatchers to coordinate receiving and delivery of materials.
Regular Job Duties
- Safely haul aggregate from material/crushing yards to jobsites.
- Receiving aggregate
- Dumping aggregate on jobsites
- Ensure a "Safety First" attitude in all levels of activity supporting our operations
- Maintain logs and records
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Active, valid Class A CDL Required
- 5 years' End Dump or Tandem Truck experience
- Double & Triple endorsement preferred
- Preference for High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Southern Crushed Concrete provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Southern Crushed Concrete complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Location/Region: Houston, TX