- 28-Dec-2018 to 26-May-2019 (CST)
- Birmingham, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL
International - Asia
Manages code compliance, and the administration and implementation of the quality control system as described in the Caddell Quality Control Manual for the assigned project. Ensures that all work fully complies with contract drawings, specifications and submittals. Identifies quality control problems and recommends, initiates and provides solutions to the problems. Exercises the authority to halt work on nonconforming work and activities as needed.
1. Ensures that company standards, as outlined in the Caddell Quality Control Manual are effectively implemented and provides notification to corporate management of quality problems.
2. Acts as liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
3. Performs, schedules, and witnesses inspections and testing. Monitors construction activities and documents results.
4. Issues reports for subcontractors regarding quality deficiencies and remediation requirements.
5. Ensures adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
6. Reviews requirement compliance and maintains contract documents, drawings, specifications, as-builts, request for information and submittals.
7. Inspects materials, equipment and workmanship.
8. Develops punch list and final inspection and acceptance.
9. Performs additional assignments per project manager's direction.
Minimum high school diploma/GED and 10 years total construction management experience. Four-year degree in building science, construction management or engineering and five years total construction management experience strongly preferred. Department of Defense minimum secret security clearance required. Previous U.S. Embassy construction experience strongly preferred. Thorough working knowledge of regulatory agency quality assurance/quality control activities required as related to all disciplines and phases of construction. Good written and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite and web-based tools.
Caddell Construction seeks an experienced Construction Quality Control Manager with previous Federal Construction experience for overseas work on an international project. A clearance, or the ability to receive a clearance is required. Overseas experience preferred. Up-to-date Construction Quality Control Management for Contractors (CQMC) certificate required.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer – veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR CADDELL?
Caddell is looking for people with strong values and a shared vision for success. Cultural fit is critical to employee satisfaction and company success. Take a moment to watch The Caddell Way Culture video, and if you think you are the right fit, we'd be happy for you to apply!
The Caddell Way Culture from Caddell Construction Co (DE) LLC on Vimeo.
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL