Century Communities, Inc (CCS, NYSE) is a Top-10 New Home Builder with an expanding presence in Texas. We are excited to add a Project Builder to join our San Antonio team! Project Builders manage all aspects of home building processes according to quality standards and local building codes while adhering to budgets, maintaining the construction schedule, and providing the level of service required to achieve the established customer satisfaction goals.
- This position will oversee construction activities at assigned communities and manage subcontractors to ensure homes are built according to quality standards.
- Walk homes daily to ensure plan accuracy and conduct quality control inspections.
- Manage and maintain the appearance of job site equipment and materials and ensure homes and production sites are clean, well-organized, safe and secure, so as not to interfere with marketing efforts and occupied homes.
- Monitor job sites to identify and correct inefficiencies and waste, authorize payments after verification of quality and 100% completion of work, resolve invoice and/or payment discrepancies.
- 2 - 6 years in residential and/or multi-family construction.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of building codes.
- Knowledge of residential construction concepts and practices.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
- High School / GED Required
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX