Mortenson’s success is not a matter of luck; it’s a result of our ingenuity, expertise, and exceptional people coupled with our unparalleled focus on customer service.
Our foundation and culture are based upon our values of trust, safety, teamwork, responsibility, service and stewardship. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to build structures and facilities for the advancement of modern society and a mission to create an extraordinary customer experience. Mortenson has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
It all starts with our extraordinary people and collaborative teams. Mortenson has been voted a "best place to work" over 40 times since 2002…
Mortenson is currently seeking an experienced Equipment Inventory Specialist with the ability to provide day-to-day administration and tracking of construction-related processes and documents under the supervision of project management staff.
What will you be doing?
- Collect and organize punchlists, inventory, work proudction plans for easy retrieval and documenting
- Process invoices and billing under the supervision of project manager and/or project accountant
- Perform basic inventory control under the direction of project management staff
- Assist with record retention and document controls
- Perform basic field quality and safety inspections, documenting conformance to plans and specs, recommend potential solutions and help promote Mortenson's safety culture
- Other construction duties as assigned
Previous experience on a construction job site preferred
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet
- Ability to learn and utilize different types of computer software used in Construction Management for the purpose of supporting any aspects of a construction project
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to effectively handle detailed information and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
EEO is the Law - Mortenson EEO Policy - English | Spanish
Location/Region: Trenton, FL