If you enjoy tinkering around on your car, then jump-start your career in the mechanics industry as a Lube and Tire Technician with Avis Budget Group!
- Perform preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as oil, fluid, and tire changes and rotations
- New car (PDI) and de-fleet prep
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our shops as well as follow all established safety procedures
- Ensure all maintenance and repair work is completed properly and in accordance with company policies, as well as manufacturer’s standards
- Accurately and descriptively complete Repair Orders within electronic time management system
- Properly maintain necessary equipment and tools
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Automotive Fleet Maintenance Manager or shop lead
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Minimum 6 months of automotive maintenance experience, or recent Automotive Tech school degree preferred
- Proven mechanical aptitude and skill set in car maintenance required
- Ability to accurately document repairs
- Flexible schedule to possibly include nights and weekends (depending on location)
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear/listen
- Enter and exit vehicles
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Mechanical shop/bay area exposed to indoor/outdoor weather conditions
- Moderate-high noise level
What’s In It for YOU…!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training opportunities
- ASE certification reimbursement
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Employee discounts; Vacation car rental
- And much more!
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we're always looking for passionate, innovative people to help us shape the future of our industry. Join us to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.
Avis Budget is an equal opportunity employer – Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled.
NOTE: The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.