This clerical position provides general clerical assistance to the Maintenance department and provides service to both internal and external customers. This position is responsible for placing maintenance orders and inputting invoices into the internal database. Will also track and run reports on maintenance issues such as oil usage, accident reports, and truck usage by use of MS Excel. Keep inventory and place parts orders. Performs general clerical duties such as answering and directing incoming calls, filing, faxing, and copying. Coordinate, maintain and dispatch the activities of shuttler drivers over a designated geographic area. Track shuttler driver hours and input into E-Time as needed. Track 'out of service' trucks, update vendor board and fax accident reports/rental agreements to Administration center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately input proxy invoices into system, place parts orders, monitor oil usage and disposal, answer phones, track 'out of service' trucks, maintain filing, update vendor board, fax accident reports/rental agreements to Administrative center, data entry input, coordinate new provider and set up packages and any other assigned duties.
- Coordinate, maintain and dispatch the activities of shuttler drivers over a designated geographic area. Track shuttler driver hours and input into E-Time as needed.
- Track and report productivity of drivers. Coordinate with maintenance shop and Inventory Manager to efficiently move units. Use O2 system to help IM determine best options for truck movement.
- Compile accident information of all unallocated accident packages utilizing customer service and investigative skills via phone, mail and electronic email and forward to manager and appropriate center.
- Track and ensure prompt movement of all sale, wholesale, and salvage units in assigned area. Monitor all outside vended units in assigned area for O/S and insure the P.O. process is utilized.
- Keep up to date DIMS and spreadsheets concerning out of service and in service units.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking movement of sale/trade trucks from dealer to final locations and gathers consolidate and verify information for report running.
- Answer telephone inquiries from internal or external customers (dealers, vendors) utilizing established telephone techniques. Respond to customer questions and complaints. Resolve problems and refer unusual or more difficult problems to Maintenance Manager, Regional Maintenance Manager or Territory Manager for resolution.
- Complete and submit required paperwork, including pick-up/delivery schedule, run reports etc.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area. Maintain a professional appearance, adhering to company guidelines regarding dress code.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
This position has internal contact primarily with staff in immediate work group as well as with staff in the service department and customer relations to relay information. Interacts with staff at other rental locations, dealers and outside vendors to gather or relay information regarding vehicles being repaired and moved.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years Office Experience
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Knowledge of maintenance is a plus
- Professional phone manner/techniques is a must
- Strong Computer skills is required with Data Entry accuracy
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Strong organization skills are required
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills and capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.