JMJ Development is a preeminent real estate firm engaged in the acquisition, development, management and advisement of luxury real estate assets on a global basis. We are the leader in our industry because of our team of quality individuals, passion for innovation, and cutting edge designs.
We are currently in an exciting period of growth and expansion and are looking for someone to join our organization as an Executive Assistant. Our ideal candidate shares our passion and is a motivated self managed individual.
The Executive Assistant provides advanced administrative supports multiple CEO's and staff as assigned. The ideal candidate requires minimal direction and will perform secretarial and administrative assignments of a complex and confidential nature relying on judgment and experience to accomplish established goals and objectives.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Train and supervise lower-level clerical staff
- Maintain and order supplies
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
JMJ Development operates in a variety of roles, from managing the disposition of upscale assets to master-planned communities. This core structure consists of strategic oversight as well as legal, conceptual and marketing expertise. Although the projects are broad in scope, the common thread among all the company's projects is a commitment to excellence that is world-class.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX