Brand Ambassador Sales Part Time_TY
If you are interested in helping to generate sales and increase brand awareness for some of the leading brands that you know and love, then we have the perfect position for you. A successful Brand Ambassador is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a leading team but will be assigned a territory; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- For this position you may be transporting a branded demo kit that consists of a folding table, a picnic umbrella and sometimes crock pots or skillets depending upon what you are cooking up; when needed you will need to be able to transport your demo kit to each of your stores.
- Shifts are generally 6-8 hours on Thursday-Sunday from 10am-4pm or 2pm-8pm depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
- Pay rates are competitive starting at $14/hr. + commission.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to talk with you! Who knows?! In a few weeks you could be a Brand Ambassador for Advantage Solutions a leading Sales & Marketing agency!
- Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Transport and set-up demonstration kit
- Complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- A self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work a full-time or part-time retail schedule, Thursday through Sunday.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (US - 55902)