The McMahon Truck Centers’ family of Mack and Volvo Truck dealerships includes locations in North and South Carolina, Tennessee, and Ohio.
We are looking to expand our growing team and need quality employees to help us do so.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow within the commercial vehicle industry, we’re interested in talking to you!
Please submit your application below if you’d like to discuss how to grow your career today! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * FSA – Flexible Spending Account
* Paid Vacation & Time Off * Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Training & Growth Opportunities
* Family Owned and Operated * Community Involvement
* Volunteer Opportunities * Truckers Against Trafficking Training/Certification
* Become a Sponsor/Donor for Charity Technician Specific Benefits* Highly productive shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms and special tools provided * Work environment OSHA certified
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education; manufacturer hands on, web-based training & apprenticeship programs
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages and compensation packages
Responsibilities* Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment
* Review repair order, observe vehicle in operation, determine malfunction, plan work procedures
* Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
* Tag all warranty parts and returns to parts department
* Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins for technicians
* Properly complete the service and/or repairs for which trained as assigned by supervisor
* Complete all work according to applicable safety requirements and published procedures
* Utilize technical training as assigned by management
* Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
* Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel
* Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management
* Adhere to manufacturer’s policy and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications
Qualifications* 2 years experience as a technician/ mechanic in the heavy equipment/trucks (preferred, not required)
* Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulics, electrical schematics
* Must have own tools * Valid Class A CDL or ability to obtain one
* Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver’s License
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (28269)