Since 1988, Trans-Fast has provided its customers a reliable and affordable way of sending money to their families and friends.
Our mission is to provide the most secure, fast, affordable and convenient way of sending money worldwide, anytime of the day or night. Our agent network, built over the last two decades, includes over a hundred thousand points of payment around the world.
With Trans-Fast beneficiaries around the world can pick-up their remittance in cash, receive it directly into their bank account, and receive money via many other convenient options.
Having operated as a licensed money transfer company in the United States for over two decades, Trans-Fast adheres to the highest compliance and safety standards. In our 22 years in the money transfer business our customers have trusted and relied upon us to provide a high quality service
Opportunity to serve in a high impact sales/ business development role with a fast growing international money Transfer Company (headquartered in New York City).
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and grow sales volume of existing agents for the South Asian (Bangladesh, Pakistan, India) market in the North America region.
- Manages daily foreign exchange rates for the North American agents
- Monitors competitors products and services to keep abreast of competition.
- Identifies additional selling opportunities and promotes sales growth for established agent locations.
- Manages and retains existing agents through re-pricing, remittance changes, generations of new sales revenue, promotion of new products and services.
- Provides assistance to agents and customers inquiries and complaints.
- Educates new and existing agents with the companys services, policies and procedures.
- Performs multiple tasks as requested by the Director of Business Development.
- The ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; passion for selling and a drive to succeed is VERY IMPORTANT!
- Second language, preferably Bengali, Urdu and Hindi.
- Ability to build and maintain effective ongoing business relationships
- Ability to engage with clients in a tactful manner respecting that agents comes from different cultural backgrounds
- Flexibility to travel as per requirements
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience working in sales is preferred
- Selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Basic Intermediate Computer Literacy
- Highly organized and planning oriented