Escrow Officer - Title Insurance (Phoenix, Scottsdale, East Valley, AZ)
Are you looking for a career change with a high potential for growth? Rapidly growing Title Insurance Company seeks Escrow Officers for their Phoenix, Scottsdale and East Valley offices.
- Strong, established client relations
- 3+ years' experience as successful Escrow Officer at Title insurance company
- Proven track record of exceptional technical skills and zero to low losses
Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Comply with all terms and conditions of the Purchase Contract.
- Prepare accurate settlement statements.
- Approve disbursement of funds
- Communicate with all persons involved in an escrow transaction and co-workers, both in person, telephonically, and electronically (e-mail, fax, etc.)
- Comply with all state and federal laws governing escrow transactions
- Actively market and develop new clientele, including but not limited to making public relations calls, attending relations calls, attending industry related functions and providing educational support to clients when requested
- Strong knowledge of escrow process, title process and company policies/procedures
- Professional advocate who creates a positive company experience with customers, business associates, vendors and fellow employees. Treats others with respect and courtesy
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and coordination between all persons involved with the escrow transaction
- State & Local Licenses as required
The company we represent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability or genetics. In addition to all Presidential Executive Orders and federal law requirements, Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Hire Quality, LLC is always in need of qualified, experienced Escrow Officers with strong, established client relations. We also have opportunities throughout the US.