Reporting to ACGIH's (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists) Director of Science & Education, the Science & Education Coordinator will be responsible for executing the activities of the organization's science committees and educational programs. Working in concert with the Administrative, Finance, Communications, and Marketing Departments, the Coordinator will take ownership over assigned project areas including meeting logistics, committee leadership support, materials and resources distribution, professional development programs, eLearning product administration, key performance indicators, and member communications.
- Plan and execute committee meeting logistics including scheduling, conference calls, meeting minutes, and onsite support.
- Collect, prepare and distribute committee meeting and educational programming materials/resources including agendas, handouts, presentations, evaluations, and certificates of completion in advance of deadlines.
- Proactively coordinate professional development webinars and in-person courses.
- Assist with eLearning product administration in WebEx®including presenter troubleshooting needs.
- Maintain key performance indicators including attendee data and course/session evaluations.
- Respond to member/nonmember inquiries professionally, courteously and knowledgably.
- Read, understand and abstract scientific correspondence for assigned committees.
- Track closure of summarized scientific correspondence.