Holy Cross Village at Notre Dame
This is a one of a kind community filled with kindred spirits and beauty at every turn! We provide a comprehensive selection of senior housing options supported by a full-continuum of on-site healthcare. Our stellar leadership team additionally stays focused on the needs of our associates. With our new wage scale, many associate appreciation events and holiday gifts, we value our associates and strive to create a great work/life balance environment.
- 5-Star Quality Community
- Deficiency-Free Survey 2018
- Voted "Happiest Place to Work" in 2018 by South Bend Tribune
- Lowest Staff to Resident ratios in St. Joseph County
Under direction of Supervisor of Security Services, incumbent is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, students, staff and visitors. This encompasses protecting persons and property from hazardous conditions, physical harm, trespassing, vandalism, fire, and theft. Responds immediately and appropriately to emergencies.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least one year of experience in institutional security, private security or military police experience.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing; customer service skills.
Knowledge of appropriate protocols regarding search, seizure, investigation and detention.
Possession of valid driver’s license and acceptable. driving record.
- 10% Discount at Notre Dame bookstore
- Group Health Plan with multiple plan options and affordable premiums
- Flex Plan options for pre-tax medical and dependent care expenses
- Employer-matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance for Continuing Education
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Options
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Program w/Cash-Out Program
- Holiday Pay and Time Off
- Personal Leave of Absence Program
- Full Time Nights (12am-8am)
EEO Workplace Provider
Come and Join our Winning Team! We welcome all applicants!
Location/Region: Notre Dame, IN (46556)