Client Systems Administrator
Want to join the growing Healthcare IT industry and work in a fantastic team culture? Perhaps, you too, desire the friendly, casual, hardworking, and client-focused environment offered by our 75+ employee company located in the Champlain Mill in Winooski, VT.
PCC has designed, developed and supported our award-winning pediatric software for over 30 years. As our electronic health record solution is driving greater demand for our services, we want to expand our team. As a result, we are seeking a Client Systems Administrator to join our Technical Solutions Team.
Our Client Systems Administrators work on our Technical Solutions Team to provide a broad range of technical services for our clients. They also are an integral part of a dedicated, client-centered account team. They provide telephone support, remote systems administration, and travel to client sites to install servers, networks, and perform upgrades. This position requires strong technical expertise and exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Applicants for this position should have…
- Three or more years of experience providing systems and network support in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Two or more years of experience administering Linux servers including shell scripting
- Experience supporting Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Proficiency in TCP/IP networking including DHCP and DNS
- Experience configuring routers, firewalls, switches, and wireless networks
- Familiarity with EPL, MPLS, and VPN wide-area connectivity
- Good security practices including knowledge of HIPAA/HITECH and PCI
To learn more about PCC, this role and how to apply, please visit our website at www.pcc.com/careers. The deadline for submitting your application is May 5, 2019.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
Please click apply now!
No phone calls please.
Location/Region: Winooski, VT