Customer Service Specialist handle inbound calls for major retail brands. Specialists are required to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times ensuring the best customer experience on every call. Tasks include placing orders, resolving order disputes, handling service inquiries etc. Specialist should be able to positively accept coaching in accordance with departmental goals and objectives. Must have be available to work until 11pm including weekends.
What a typical day looks like:
- Input information from interactions into customer relationship management system for tracking and development purposes.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, letters, and/or chat sessions from customers needing product support.
- Look up product information to provide answers and recommendations to customers.
- Explain products in a clear and professional manner.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions with a positive attitude.
- Consistently use sale approach and techniques based on product.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction on every call.
About this company
ContactUS is reinventing the customer service industry through collaboration and innovation with our clients. We are 100% dedicated to creating sustainable growth which translates into a variety of advancement opportunities for our employees. We are seeking a wide variety of talented, energetic people including veteran developers, experts in training, reporting, operations management, or even recent graduates interested in customer service and sales support. Join the ContactUS team to help further our mission and start your rewarding career path today!
Location/Region: Grindstone, PA (15442)