The Project Manager is a Contractor who will be primarily responsible for leading the project delivery, resolution of technical issues through collaboration and decision making, project plan development (cost, scope, and schedule), plan documentation and communication, project approval, and actual project performance measured against approved plan.
- Project planning and organizing day to day project activities
- Organizing, scheduling and controlling project to ensure all objectives are being met with regards to safety, environment, cost, schedule and quality
- Obtaining all necessary approvals for planned work
- Assists in developing relevant information needed for project consideration, and makes recommendations for the proposed project
- Responsible for the overall direction, completion and outcome of the project
- Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement correct actions
- Versed in civil and mechanical
Competencies, Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Project Manager, Construction and/or Project Engineer
- Bachelor Degree required
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Experience in planning and/or designing projects
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine work on time with little to no supervision
- Must be able to work in a high stress team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an contractor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the contractor is regularly required to talk or hear. The contractor frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Pin Oak Corpus Christi, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the contractor for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location/Region: CORPUS CHRISTI