Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As an Automotive Fleet Services Clerk, you will provide general clerical assistance to internal and external customers. Responsibilities include accounts payables, receivables, purchase orders, vended vehicles, inventory, reporting, and clerical duties.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Support purchase order, accounts payable and receivables accounting and reporting processes.
- Compile and report on vended vehicles and inventories.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, file, fax, and copy as directed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Automotive Fleet Services Manager, some may involve working outside of the office on the lot or in the maintenance shop.
Basic Qualifications/ Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in an office setting preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Capable of determining priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.