We’re Autohaus on Edens – Chicago’s North Shore premier Mercedes-Benz automotive dealership that specializes in providing the ultimate client service experience coupled with unmatched expertise.
Our brand creates some of the most sought-after vehicles in the world with one shared conviction: On the road to driving performance, short cuts never win the race, and we share this same conviction with all of our employees.
The foundation of our success for more than 50 years is our dedicated team of employees.
If you’re looking to enhance your career and grow your existing skill-set, we offer a perfect team based environment with unlimited career growth potential!
The Service Concierge PAYS $15.00 PER HOUR and has the very important responsibility of welcoming our service guest within one minute of entering our dealership, in a genuinely friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
Ensuring that our customers visits are pleasant and convenient as possible.
* Greet and welcome all customers with in one minute.
* Identify the Service Advisor with whom the customer has an appointment with.
* Bring the customer to the Service Advisor, or lounge as needed.
* Tag the vehicles appropriately and secure keys.
* Keep the service clear of vehicles. * Prepare loaner agreements, review them with customers, and obtain signatures.
* Walk around loaners with customers before they leave and when they return.
* Care for loaner fleet and track condition.
* Assist with all customer relations and mediate any customer issues that may arise.
* Inform management of any irate customers.
* Collect the total retail charges from customers when needed.
* Answer customers questions pertaining to invoices when asked with integrity and honesty.
* Handle overflow service calls as needed.
* Take the initiative to EXCEED customer satisfaction while overcoming obstacles.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Ability to collaborate with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time.
* Maintain a high level of professional personal appearance and conduct.
* Must be able to handle demanding customers and situations with a smile.
* Must be a team player that has the initiative to help and step up without being asked.
* Must have the ability to collaborate and cooperate with other team members.
Location/Region: Northbrook, IL (60062)