The BOSS Group is currently hiring for a Content Marketing Manager for a client in Framingham, MA. This is a Direct placement position!
Content and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve quarterly and annual Content Marketing targets, under the direction of the Director, PR & Content Marketing.
- Develops Content Marketing strategy that supports the company's policies and goals, as well as prospect and customer education and retention.
- Interacts with Director, Corporate Marketing and Marketing Operations Manager to execute marketing campaigns.
- Conceives, sets up and executes tests with Marketing partners using experimental content marketing design methods.
- Adjust blog schedule and content
- B2B leads and for new B2C members.
- Manage socia media platforms
- Coordinate quarterly MBO’s
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience with a proven track record of driving growth.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality, engaging content
- Understanding of video editing and publishing requirements; ability to create and edit videos for company websites and YouTube and other social channels.
- Expertise in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and SlideShare.
Job ID: 315878HH
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Framingham, MA (01701)