Fantastic opportunity for a Content Manager/Project Manager! Our client is seeking a talented Content Manager/Project Manager for a long term, contract position currently located in Peoria, IL. For this position, you will be managing production of print and digital core content for.
Content Manager/Project Manager Responsibilities:
Content Manager/Project Manager Requirements:
- Managing vendor relations supporting content creation, translation and deployment
- Managing content across a variety of on-and offline channels
- Managing and delivering Annual Product Updates
- Providing channel execution support for GCI Content Strategist
- Managing conversion of content to digital platforms
- Working collaboratively with GCI Global Product Communicators
- Working with enterprise process owners to execute and publish content and deliverables.
- Establishing and documenting project management processes
- Reporting out on monthly metrics
- Leading quarterly vendor planning sessions
- Prior marketing and project management experience either through a business or marketing/advertising agency required
- Working knowledge of managing and publishing print and digital content preferred
- 2-3 years of experience required. Internships can be considered as experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Job ID: 315894MB
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Peoria, IL (61629)