- Provides psychosocial assessment / intervention to
assist patients/families (including clinically complex)
- Communicates/collaborates with the work team using a
- Provides linkage to community resources to facilitate
- Provides age specific care to patients/families in all
- Develops and implements a comprehensive plan based on
identified psychosocial needs and/ or discharge needs.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of UH network
services and promotes utilization of such services.
- Provides guidance/ consultation to peers/team regarding
routine psychosocial issues and discharge planning.
- Provides supervision to social work interns if
LISW eligible (completion of supervision hours).
Hospital / Heath Agency experience Personal computer skills
Theoretical and clinical knowledge Multi-tasks and prioritizes workWorks autonomously
regarding health care delivery
Communicates effectively with
persons of various backgrounds
Education Master Degree in Social Work
License LSW (Licensed Social Worker)
Preferred Strongly prefer candidates that have a
background in cystic fibrosis and/or working with acute care pediatrics,
adults, and their families. The ideal candidate will be
friendly, have great communication skills, be flexible, and
have experience with BMC and multiple insurance coverage for chronic
This will also be for a primary peds position
with adult CF coverage when the adult CF Social Worker is out of the office.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44101)