International Autos - Mercedes Benz of Elmbrook is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join the team!!
* Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel.
* Manages daily operations of the accounting department, cashiers and receptions.
* Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing.
* Reconcile the bank accounts for the company on a daily basis.
* Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis.
* Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
* Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
* Processing all insurance claims and liability insurance.
* Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
* Preparing all taxes and filing forms with the government.
* Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
* Ensures all Human Resources and payroll functions are operational and works cooperatively with the corporate office to handle employee issues as needed.
* Assures that required HR training is completed.
* Cross trained in all accounting positions.
Job Requirements: * 3-5 years of previous Automotive Controller experience required.
* Previous automotive dealership experience required.
* Controllers should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical ability. * High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred.
* Proficiency with ADP & Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent is expected.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and travel as necessary.
Benefits * Paid time off
* Family owned and operated * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
* 401k * Internal Growth
* One of the largest dealership groups in the midwest
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (53186)