Holz Motors is Wisconsin's largest and oldest Chevrolet dealership. At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are the largest employer in the city of Hales Corners and one of the largest supporters of community events and programs within the surrounding areas.
We are looking for Sales Associates to work in our Used Car Department.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State * Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedules
* Saturday lunches * Discounts on products and services
* Local event tickets * Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services Sales Specific Benefits
* Largest New Chevrolet Inventory in the State
* Unique compensation plan * Competitive pay plan
* Paid training * Paid incentives
* Monthly Spiffs * Auto Events
* Contests Responsibilities
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Must be able to work Mondays and Saturdays
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Muskego, WI (53150)