At Bob Moore, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Moore is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Flexible work schedule
* Discounts on products and services Core Responsibilities
* Responsible for preparing a monthly financial statement within 4 working days according to dealership guidelines and the manufacturers’ format.
* Coordinates the month and year-end closing processes
* Performs monthly balance sheet account analysis
* Responsible for reviewing and approving accounts payable, verifying that payables comply with dealership policy.
* Assists with all collection efforts and reports past due accounts to the department manager
* Reconcile the general ledger accounts with outside bank sources; bank reconciliation, reserve accounts, factory payable and floor plan payable
* Communicate with each department manager on a regular basis to discuss financial information and assist them with any outstanding issues
* Supervise the relationship with the manufacturer
* Assist with hiring and training accounting staff
* Enforce safety precautions specific to work area
* Other responsibilities as assigned Minimum Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Valid Driver License * Previous dealership experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of people and projects
* Ability to inspire and motivate individuals to perform well, allowing autonomy for staff to work independently
* Strong PC skills * Ability to maintain a good driving record
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)