Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs.
* Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives defined by the sales manager.
* Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
* Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
* Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
* Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
* Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
* Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
* Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
* Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
* Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Automotive sales background preferred.
* Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
* Strong written and communication skills.
* Valid driver's license required and clean driving record.
* Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
Location/Region: Downers Grove, IL (60515)