We are looking for a highly-motivated and hard-working individual to join our team as our Loaner/Rental Manager.
In this role, you’ll contribute to the success of the company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals to ensure a positive customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have passion for working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
You will need to strive to make every customer experience a memorable one - we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and we treat our customers like family.
Benefits We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Competitive wages
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
Responsibilities * Work with sales and service staff and management to optimize customer experience.
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in optimizing rentals by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the product expert.
* Manage the loaner inventory and update on a daily basis.
This includes, but is not limited to, filling out rental loaner contracts, checking loaners in when they are returned for mileage and any damage
* This postion will include cashier duties for our service department
* Direct report to the Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Qualifications * At least six (6) months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is required.
* Experience training new hires/ coworkers is required.
* Rental industry experience PREFERRED, but not required.
* Basic computer skills in order to input information into our database.
* Available to work a varied and flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s.
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers.
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Location/Region: New Port Richey, FL (34652)