Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness * Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities * Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
* Ensure that vehicles and product displays represent the quality and first-class experience that our customers expect
* Proactively consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the sales process, i.e.
vehicle appraisal process, test drives, finance applications and service
* Work closely with Sales Manager on pricing tiers associated with different model and their respective technology options
* Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
Qualifications* Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
* Prior automotive sales experience preferred, particularly with luxury brands
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)