We're hiring for all levels of Service Technicians to join our team at Bob Bell Ford Hyundai. Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training. Available Positions: Quick Lube Technician
Entry-Level Service Technician Experienced Service Technician
Ford-Certified TechnicianHyundai-Certified Technician Technician Specific Benefits* $2000 signing bonus
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting-edge technology
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Paid training * Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* Health, Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Excellent company culture
Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities * Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications * Previous experience at an automotive dealership
* Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent * Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Glen Burnie, MD (21061)