Parts Specialist/Parts Adviser/Parts Counter
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SARASOTA
Toyota of Sarasota is currently seeking to add a Parts Specialist with Toyota or Lexus experience.
Must have parts expereince within an automotive dealership
We are cultivating a culture of excellence and seek to add personnel compatible with a driven and customer focused environment.
We know without the right people in place we will not achieve our goals.
We strive to earn and keep the trust of our employees and our customers by providing a supportive work environment and by holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
If you have a positive, can-do attitude and thrive in a fast pace environment – please apply - we have a very attractive incentive based compensation package.
We are looking for someone with multiple years of experience as a Parts Specialist, Parts Counter Person, or Parts Adviser, at a Toyota or Lexus automobile dealership.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to run a profitable and efficient parts department.
You will assist the Parts and Service Director to accomplish objectives.
You will be reporting directly to a Parts Manager and Service Director.
Full Benefits Package * Position eligible for employer-subsidized medical (ACA compliant), dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k), HSA, and short-term disability also available
* Paid vacation * FMLA extended to employees satisfying federal requirements
* Substantial employee discounts available on new vehicle purchases, all vehicle service and parts
* Opportunities for advancement * A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Your day-to-day responsibilities are to assist with the following:
* Assist technicians and customers with parts needs
* Respond quickly to the needs of technicians
* Handle shipping and receiving inventory
* Assist Service Consultants with pricing and availability of parts
* Insure parts and accessories are available for sale
* Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments
* Help to insure a timely turnaround of parts needed for Warranty and Customer Pay jobs
* Working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction – internal customers as well as retail customers
* Assist with inventory management to minimize obsolescence
What are the requirements for this job?
* A high school diploma or the equivalent College degree or equivalent experience.
* Two years’ of experience as a Parts Advisor at an automobile dealership or wholesale parts department.
Toyota of Lexus experience strongly preferred.
* Excellent communication and managerial skills
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must pass a background check, drug screen and have a clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
Location/Region: Murdock, FL (33938)