At John Bowman Chevrolet we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at John Bowman Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
In 2017 and 2018, General Motors named Bowman Chevrolet to its exclusive Chevrolet Dealer of the Year list.
Bowman Chevrolet also has received Dealer Rater’s Consumer Satisfaction Award four consecutive years and was named Dealer Rater’s Michigan Chevrolet Dealer of the Year in 2017 and 2018. Technician Specific Benefits* Annual Christmas bonus
* Bonuses based on upsell * Uniforms provided
* High volume, productive shop * Employee outings and events
Additional Benefits* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* Strong automotive background required
* 1-2 years automotive exeprience a huge plus
* Strong teamwork skills * Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Clarkston, MI (48346)