currently seeking a Construction Project Scheduler in New York, NY. As a Construction Project Scheduler you will prepare and maintain schedules, develop and review project baselines, monitor and track progress. As well as support the project(s) in all other aspects of scheduling analysis and special studies. Support Business Development and Marketing activities as they relate to proposed project scheduling.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed schedules utilizing CPM, resource and cost loading.
- Perform and post bi-weekly progress updates schedules and narratives.
- Upload the project schedule to the corporate system in CMiC
- Create target comparison and weekly look-ahead schedules.
- Collaborate with other schedulers by conducting periodic peer reviews, implementing scheduling standards and best practices as well as developing schedule templates.
- Prepare time impact analysis studies and participate in claim resolution efforts as needed
- Participate in all project schedule reviews as required at ORMs or other sessions.
- Assist the project team in the development of recovery or accelerated schedules
- Participate in Business Development and business unit marketing activities in the development and preparation of proposal presentations, including the development of schedules and staffing charts.
- Provide support and training in the use of project and scheduling software to office and jobsite staff.
- Conduct schedule and work in place reviews.
- Develop and periodically update cost and/or resource loaded schedules and collaborate with the cost controls department in the generation of revenue projection reports.
- Work together with VDC department to coordinate both schedules and models.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, manage project teams, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years of similar construction scheduling experience or equivalent
- Experience in High Rise residential construction is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling software systems such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of planning and scheduling systems, principles and practices
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a one-to two-year time span
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect to your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The benefits program includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement planning with employer matching
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Professional Development
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program including sick and personal days
- Including Transit/parking program & much More!!
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV