Lupient KIA of Brooklyn Park is looking for a full-time Business Development Center (BDC) Representative to join our talented sales team!
A BDC Representative responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales.
This position is critical to the success and continued growth of the store and is a great stepping stone for individuals who are interested in moving into a sales role on the show floor.
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
* Tracks all incoming internet leads in CRM and responds to inquiries immediately
* Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person
* Expected to make a minimum of 80 outbound phone calls per day
* Sells appointments; meets agreed upon daily and weekly call success metrics
* Presents themselves in a professional manner: on the phone, through electronic correspondence and in person
* Learns and perfects phone scripts as instructed and coached by the Supervisor
* Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
* Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals
* Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly; notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Attends regular sales meetings * Attends other product and sales training as requested by sales manager
* Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
* Has a thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
* Computer proficiency
* Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and handle a multiple number of tasks simultaneously in a professional manner
* Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55445)