What We’re Looking For
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We are looking for express technicians to join our team!
What We Offer * Medical, dental
* 401K * Paid vacation
* Closed on Sundays * Ongoing training and development
Responsibilities * Change tires
* Perform oil changes * Change batteries
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
Requirements * No experience necessary – we will train the right person!
* Ability to identify the problem quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles * Effective analytical and communication skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* High School Diploma or GED * Basic Computer Skills
* Positive, friendly attitude * Must have own tools
* Valid and clean drivers license
About Us Family-owned and operated for over 50 years, Bob Bell Chevrolet strongly believes in our commitment to our community, employees, and customers.
We understand the importance of our team and believe the dealership’s success is attributed to their success.
At Bob Bell Chevrolet, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated individuals.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success amongst each of our members.
We invest in our employees and promote from within often.
Location/Region: Bel Air, MD (21014)