Patrick Dealer Group
Business Development Manager
Patrick Dealer Group is one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and nearly 1,000 used vehicles.
Patrick Dealer Group is family owned and committed to supporting your career growth.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager who will oversee and be accountable for the performance of a Team of Business Development Center Representatives.
What We Offer:
* Competitive pay with top bonus / incentives
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Professional Development/Training Provided
* CareerPath/Opportunities * Company Product/Service Discounts
Responsibilities: - Build, train, and maintain a Best in Class Business Development Center team.
- Grow Internet and phone appointments and sales to increase profits and unit volumes.
- Monitor the CRM, call management software, leads, calls, and corresponding digital retailing technology.
- Develop regular growth reports measuring the online profitability of the department and store, while focusing on market penetration and dealership brand image.
- Assist in developing the sales staff and BDC team to handle researched clientele and effectively utilize the dealer’s CRM tool to enhance profit, performance and process.
- Resource for online buying process.
- Conduct weekly meetings with sales and Internet teams training them on technology-assisted selling and phone handling as primary topics.
- Develop, maintain, and review consistent reports regarding all Internet activity, BDC pay sheets, performance reviews and metrics and deliver them to the General Manager.
* Previous dealership BDC experience is a plus
* Strong leadership skills with management experience
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality leading a team to meet goals
* Superior customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Pass drug screen and background check
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)