For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $67 per month!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking an energetic and experience BDC Manager to assist with hiring, training and insuring the overall success of our internet sales departments.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing lead handling processes, provide analytical reporting on results, working and managing our CRM and other systems and training BDC reps on the Russ Darrow way.
Responsibilities * Analyze and provide quality first responses to customer inquiring about a vehicle and/or service
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide training on phone handling skills and handling objections
* Work closely with General Manager to develop processes that best fit the dealership
* Manage platforms utilized by Internet Sales Departments
* Be a resource when dealerships are short staffed
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
Requirements * At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Strong computer and analytical skills
* Team player attitude * Enthusiastic personality
* Must have strong computer skills & proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
* Self-motivated and goal oriented * Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Benefits * Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)