Bayview Retirement Community located on lower Queen Anne is seeking Diet Aides to work in our Health Center.
This is an exciting opportunity for a personable, energetic, hands on individual.
Working as a dietary aide, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about food, nutrition, service and the community they represent.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Our Diet Aides are an essential part of what makes our company known for its great service.
- Assist with food preparation, food service, and general duties of the department.
- Help keep the kitchen, dietary equipment and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors.
- Set up meal trays in accordance with diet orders and tray cards; ensuring residents are served a proper diet and food preferences in
a timely manner. - Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: - High School Diploma or equivalent and/or relevant work experience.
- Current WA State Food Handlers Permit.
- Knowledge of regular, special and therapeutic diets highly desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with residents, team members and general public.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to work a variety of shifts and a variety of schedules including holidays.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
We have openings for: •Part Time & Full Time Diet Aide Benefits include:
Sick/Safe Time, Subsidized ORCA Card - Annual pass, On-site Daycare (not subsidized), Affordable On-site Dining (through payroll deduction upon use), On-site Wellness Center (no cost), On-site Massage (not subsidized), Beautiful Queen Anne Location.
You may also stop by in person to fill out an application at:
Bayview Retirement Community
11 West Aloha St. Seattle, WA.
98119 Once you have applied, your application will remain on file for 30 days.
We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
If you have not heard from us by that time, we encourage you to re-apply for any open positions.
We have up-to-date job openings on our website at www.bayviewcommunity.org
Bayview is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98119)