The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro.
Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success among each of our members.
We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume.
Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
What We Offer: * 401(K) Savings plan
* Paid Holidays * Paid Vacation and Personal Days
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance * Basic Life Insurance
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with 17 lifts
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided with individual lockers
* Discounted Vehicle Purchases * Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career, including GM School
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Paid Transportation of tools box RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: * Ability to follow directions
* Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality, eagerness to improve
* High school diploma or equivalent * Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (22408)