LAUNCH YOUR DREAM CAREER
We’re the Patrick Dealer Group, one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and nearly 1000 used vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and is committed to the best sales selection and providing best in class customer satisfaction....that's the Patrick Promise! We are currently seeking a high energy talented candidate to be part of a growing Sales Team at our BMW store in Schaumburg.
Are you interested in working every day with one of the world's most recognizable luxury brands? BMW is the Ultimate Driving Machine, and we're seeking people who share the same passion and enthusiasm for our customers as they do for the BMW brand.
What you'll be doing:
The Sales Client Advisor is responsible for providing a truly exceptional sales experience for each prospective customer.
This includes overseeing all aspects of the transaction from point of contact to the delivery of the vehicle.
Ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, superior customer service skills, strong sales skills and a positive and friendly customer focused attitude.
Being enthusiastic and high energy will lead you to become successful at selling this innovative and unique line of vehicles!
This is a full time position with a great suite of benefits and incentives.
What We Offer:
* Competitive pay (base + commission)
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Company Product/Service Discounts
* Opportunity to grow and advance Responsibilities:
* Courteously approach, greet and offer assistance to any customer who enters the Mini dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Determine customer needs and present the right vehicle with rightly matched options.
* Demonstrate equipment options through test drive while highlighting BMW superiority features over competition.
* Lead customer through final purchase transaction.
* Answer all phone calls immediately, gather customer information, answer questions and set appointments.
* Build accurate customer database using CDK/ADP CRM.
* Ability to overcome rejection and handle customer complaints and/or misunderstandings.
* Stay up to date on current manufacture incentives and current sales specials dealership is offering.
* Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operation.
Requirements: * Previous automotive experience a plus
* Sales experience with a luxury product line (preferred)
* Demonstrated customer service skills with customer focused sales style
* Ability to read and comprehend vehicle information
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High energy, enthusiastic with professional appearance
* Must meet company's requirements for employment: Background, MVR and Drug Test
Patrick Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)