The International Institute for Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR) is searching for a Communications Specialist who will oversee the communications for IIAR to generate awareness about the safe and efficient use of natural refrigerants.
The Specialist will be a strong communicator who has experience in writing and communications and who can leverage multiple platforms to showcase, share, and engage IIAR members and outside audiences.
Reports to Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write and edit communication materials in support of the association’s mission across web, social media, and print platforms.
- Create and design webpages, manage content posted to blogs, post news stories, update and maintain all pages.
- Assist with developing content for the IIAR Connect Newsletter and the IIAR Condenser Magazine.
- Assist with production of IIAR Connect Newsletter and IIAR Condenser Magazine.
- Assist with production of IIAR Publications – digital and print.
- Provide editorial and production support including proof reading, writing, copy editing for IIAR blogs, email communications and website platforms.
- Assist with tracking news coverage and developing asset lists in the industry
- Maintain the associations content on all web platforms
- Provide support at the IIAR Annual Conference & Expo
- Assist with other duties as needed