The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure proper billing of all vehicles sold
* Reviewing for accuracy and packing automotive retail and lease contracts and customer paperwork
* Preparing all documents related to transactions with the Department of Motor Vehicles
* Process title and registrations through the CVR program; control all plates
* Make sure state inspections books are kept up to date
* Process and keep up to date information on all titles in transit
* Track missing documents and problems connected with your responsibilities
REQUIREMENTS: * At least 1 year experience of automotive billing experience
* CVR certified * High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53227)