Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Westmont Porsche dealership is looking to fill this temporary position which will be responsible for the professional answering of the switchboard phones and directing calls quickly and efficiently to the staff members who are best able to provide information to the callers.
The receptionist is also responsible for greeting customers that walk into the dealership in a friendly and professional way, and announcing their presence to the person the customer has come to see.
The Receptionist is expected to have a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
Job Responsibilities: * Professionally administer all incoming calls.
* Record any messages and deliver them to the proper individual.
* Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
* Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
* Assist the employees of the dealership as needed.
* Perform a variety of clerical duties.
* Order the necessary office supplies. * Other duties assigned.
Job Requirements: * Excellent verbal communication skills, Excellent phone etiquette
* Able to work with minimum supervision, Able to multi-task
* Should be customer service driven * Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Power Point)
* Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language clearly
What We Offer: * Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Location/Region: Westmont, IL (60559)