We’re the Patrick Dealer Group, one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises! We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and nearly 1000 used vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and strives to not only be the best in sales and profitability but we strive to be the best in customer satisfaction.
If you'd like to join our growing team, please apply!
What We Offer:
* Competitve pay
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Opportunity to grow and advance
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
REQUIREMENTS: * Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)